Chlorine free mould killer - powered by oxygen.
Home safe, earth safe, family safe, vegan friendly, made in Australia.
Really healthy, really works.
A healthy alternative to harsh chlorine based mould sprays. The active ingredient - hydrogen peroxide - uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue. Chlorine free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours.
Safely kills interior mould and milder on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench tops, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass.